The Southern California International Review (SCIR) is now accepting outstanding submissions for publication in our Fall 2016 issue.
The Review publishes up to six exceptional full-length articles in every issue. SCIR has published pieces from university students around the world, including Duke, Georgetown, Australia National University, and Boston College. Deadlines for the Fall 2016 issue will be posted later this year.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Here are the following requirements for submission:
- The topic must pertain to international relations. We accept a wide range of subjects including security studies, foreign trade relations, global economics, and foreign policy.
- Must be Times New Roman font and 12 point size.
- Must be between 3,000-10,000 words.
- Must be submitted in doc or docx format.
- Must include a title page with an abstract.
- Must use a consistent citation method (e.g. MLA or Chicago).
- The work must have been completed during undergraduate study.
Please fill out the following form and upload your article to enter your submission.