The Southern California International Review (SCIR) is now accepting outstanding submissions for publication in our Spring 2015 issue.
The Review publishes up to 5 exceptional full-length articles in every issue. SCIR has published pieces from university students around the world, including Duke, Georgetown, and Australia National University.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Here are the following requirements for submission:
- The topic must pertain to international relations. We accept a wide range of subjects including security studies, foreign trade relations, global economics, and foreign policy.
- Must be Times New Roman font and 12 point size.
- Must be between 3,000-10,000 words.
- Must be submitted in doc or docx format.
- Must include a title page with an abstract.
- Must use a consistent citation method (e.g. MLA or Chicago).
- The work must have been completed during undergraduate study.
Please fill out the following form and upload your article to enter your submission.